Yes We Are Open!
COVID-19 Update – Keeping you and the community safe
At Laing’s Plumbing Co. safety is our number one priority. We are committed to making sure everyone goes home safely every day, especially in these unusual times. We would like to assure you that we are taking extensive actions to look after our people and continue to provide the highest level of service possible.
As the situation develops with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we would like to share with you some of the actions that Laing’s Plumbing Co. has implemented and will be proactively updating as more information/advice becomes available.
What We Are Doing
We take the health and safety of our customers, employees, suppliers, and the broader community very seriously. We have instituted a range of precautionary measures for additional safety and peace-of-mind, including:
- Regularly obtaining advice from Government health authorities and adapting our processes as necessary
- Providing our employees with regular communications and updates designed to increase their knowledge to limit the spread of the virus
- Creating a culture of infection prevention through raised awareness and support around personal hygiene
- Maintaining our program of influenza vaccinations to increase protection against more common strains of the flu
- Continue stringent cleaning of our assets including, rigorous monitoring of the mandatory use of gloves, instructions to focus special attention on high touch areas and additional hygiene techniques for plumbers while working on our equipment and in the workplace
- All face-to-face meetings both internal and external suspended wherever possible. Employees are advised to use appropriate social distancing to minimise risk and use of PPE
- All employees have been advised to stay at home and follow relevant Government guidelines if they are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have encountered COVID-19 contamination
- Employees must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 testing result, should COVID-19 contamination be suspected, before being allowed back to work
- Regular reviews to assess the situation and react accordingly with updated risk mitigation actions
- Any COVID-19 communications and/or policies from our customers or suppliers will be strictly adhered to
* We continue to closely monitor all Public Health, Government Advice and other developments so that we can take all necessary actions immediately. Every Customer Matters is one of our core values – we will continue to do everything we can to ensure continuity of service to our customers. We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.